- Fort Worth,TX
- Jan 23, 2019
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a System Administrator job in Fort Worth,TX
At Sabre we understand that our employees are an integral part of our success, and we value their skills and creativity.
WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
We offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, along with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. Committed to providing our customers with the best products and services, our compensation package includes incentives that recognize and reward outstanding performance.
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
- Comprehensive and flexible package
- Competitive health premiums
- Low medical deductibles
- Free wellness services plus other wellness incentives
- On-site medical centers at our largest manufacturing sites
- Paid time off and flextime opportunities
- Free life and disability coverage
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competitive base pay
- Competency and performance based pay progression
- Per diems
- 50¢ to $1 night shift differentials
- Overtime opportunities
- 2x incentive opportunity
- 60% 401(k) match on up to 6% of your pay
- Boot allowances, uniform subsidies and other PPE
- Service awards
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- Product innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Mobility between locations and businesses
- Promotions and other advancement opportunities
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
OPPORTUNITES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as an on-boarding buddy, mentor or trainer
- Community service
- Lean journey
- Responsible for day to day administration of various systems and applications in the Sabre Datacenters.
Consults with users to determine hardware, software or system specifications.
Designs or develops computer systems including creation, analysis, testing or modification of systems based on user or system design specifications.
Designs, tests, creates and documents modifications to operating systems.
Helpdesk support of everyday PC support issues.(Helpdesk support of advanced PC support issues.
Maintains network and supporting systems through analysis of problem areas and needs, Exchange server administration, daily backups and disaster recovery.
Determines necessary account information for each user and maintains user account information (rights, security and system groups).
Installs new software applications or hardware, coordinating assistance from third parties when necessary.
Monitors and evaluates efficiency of software/hardware usage, makes recommendations for changes to the same.
Maintains an adequate level of knowledge of operating system and application software being used to provide high advanced levels of support to users.
Administers Active Directory, Exchange, Storage systems by determining problem areas and necessary modifications.
Research and analyze requirements for application license compliance and monitors and reports licenses on applications to ensure compliance.
Maintains and reviews security policies and makes recommendations for changes to the same as necessary.
Must be able to participate in rotating 24 hour on call shift.
Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- • At least 5 years of experience administrating windows servers and systems in a datacenter environment.
• Must have experience in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory: Permissions, security, Group Management/creation, etc…
• Must have experience with the Windows Server Platform (2008 -2016) and Windows 7 - 10 workstation.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365.
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 – 2016 is a plus but not required.
• Experience with VMware is a plus but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written English communications skills to support end-users.
• Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting, determining hardware, software and system needs and modifications. Proven ability in documentation and setup structures.
• Strong customer service skills to including listening to the customer’s issue and responding in an effective, professional and prompt manner.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize while working independently or with a team.
• Must be able and willing to be scheduled for rotating on-call duty.
- • Associates degree in technology related field or equivalent experience.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, Overtime and Weekends as needed
Sabre is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.